Trading volumes have been increasing due to recent interests in cryptocurrency.
Due to the charactoristics of cryptocurrencies, high fluctuation in price may occur. The following notices are to prevent damage and to encourage resposible trading.
1. Cryptocurrency is not legal tender and nothing guarantees it's value.
2. Due to the nature of being traded 24 hours all year round, cryptocurrency has no restrictions on it's price limits and may experience high fluctuation in price from global news and regulations.
3. Cryptocurrency is vulnerable and may cause you damage due to high volatility and price manipulation due to change in software and networks, code infiltrations, and non verified blockchain technology implementations.
4. The choice to invest in cryptocurrency is the responsibility of the investor and the investor shall take responsibility of any loss caused due to investments.
1. Personal Bank Account Deposit/Withdrawal Notice - KRW deposits and withdrawals may only be completed through a verified personal bank account.
2. Electronic Financial Scam Prevention Notice - After your first deposit, all cryptocurrency withdrawals will be restricted for 72 hours.